At ICY BROTHERS, our goal is for customers to have a safe shopping experience on the Site, and we safeguard the personal information customers entrust in our care with the highest possible standard. For all our services, we act as the Data Controller for you, and we have the responsibility for protecting your information.
Securing your Personal Information
We will store the user’s personal information submitted through the Site on the secure servers of our website service provider. All electronic transactions you receive from or make to us are encrypted using the latest SSL technology. In addition, we will take reasonable organizational and technical cautions to safeguard your information against misuse, loss, or alteration while in our care.
Despite our reasonable efforts, we cannot guarantee the safety of the information transferred to us by you over the internet. You are liable to keep your login details as safe as possible.
How We Use Your Information
Personal information submitted to us via the Site will be used for the purposes detailed below. Your information will not be passed to a third party or used by us for direct marketing unless we have duly sought your express permission.
- For Lawful Processing
According to Article 6 of the GDPR, the following are the lawful basis processing:
- Consent: If we have been given express consent/permission for processing your personal information
- Legal Mandate: We process your personal information to comply with relevant laws.
- Contract: If it is compulsory for us to process your personal information as part of a contract or to follow specific guidelines before entering a contract.
- Crucial Interests: We will process your personal information if it is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Legitimate Interests: If the processing is necessary for our legitimate interest as a company unless there is a superseding reason to protect your personal information that overrides these legitimate interests.
- Public Task: We process your personal information if it is in the public interest, and as such, has a clear definition under the law.
How we use your Personal Information
We use your contact details (including your full name, address, email address, and telephone number) for the purposes defined below:
- You can access your personal information and learn about how we use your information and the lawful basis for using it. You can also receive your personal information in a downloadable format through the Site.
- You can request the correction of the personal information you submit to us if the information is inaccurate or not applicable again. Where possible, we will enable you to do this by yourself for you to have total control for your information. For instance, if you have an account with us, you can simply log in to your account and effect the change yourself.
- You may request that your personal information be removed from our database or that we stop collecting or processing your personal information under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to reject the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or profiling connected to direct marketing.
- Where you have previously permitted us to use your personal information, you can change your mind at any time to either limit the use of your personal information or remove the complete information, especially if you do not wish to receive marketing updates from us.
Additional Processing and Information Sharing with Third Parties
We use third-parties service providers to deliver support services on behalf of ICY BROTHERS. These third-parties enables us to manage the Site and maintain the eCommerce platform from where you purchase Products. These service providers include the following without limitation:
- A Webhosting service provider that provides Webhosting service for the Site
- Web Developers
- IT Service Providers
- Network Service Providers
- Email Service Providers
- Business listing websites (they act as joint Data Controllers). You are urged to read the information practices and cookie policies of these websites.
We use third parties who are regarded as Data Processors for ICY BROTHERS. We share relevant personal information with these third parties.
- Courier agencies or companies who require your name and delivery address so that they can appropriately deliver Products to your address. They also provide tracking services where you can monitor your Products in transit until they are given.
- Address finder Service Company and postcode, which will pave the way for quick completion of the order checkout activity.
- Transaction Processing Service Providers who process debit/credit card payments and other payment avenues for you to successfully order Products from our Site.
- Fraud Prevention, Credit Reference, and Law Enforcement agencies for the purposes of preventing cybercrime and fraud.
Transfer of Personal Information
We disclose or share some or all of your personal information depending on the specific requirement of the service provider, as listed above. Please be notified that we do not sell personal information to third parties.
Cross Border Information Transfer
Your personal information may, on certain occasions, be shared with data processors or controllers outside the EU area.
Cookies (anonymous data collection)
A cookie is generally referred to as a small text file stored on the web browser on your device’s hard drive. Cookies are known to be essential to the performance of the website. For instance, to remember your certain preferences on the Site. Cookies are useful because they help us provide tailor-made content and information to you, which include but not limited to, remembering what you have in your wish list when you return to the Site. In addition, they help us to recognize your device (but not the specific person using it) when you access our Site and to enhance the performance and functionality of our Site.
At ICY BROTHERS, we try to avoid conflicts and encourage you to contact us in case of any issue before taking us to court. In the event where legal issues arise, the terms, guidelines, and Conditions agreed on this page will be governed in accordance with laws of the courts in India without giving effect to any principles of dispute or conflicts. Sequel to this, you hereby relinquish any right you may have to subject us to trial by jury in any action or dispute.